Timeline

ok, so... looking at my old entries here i found a timeline i did back in 2015, i still looked like a big mess but i was already trying to improve, i just took some time today to remake the timeline, i've gotta say i never thought i'd be able to achieve a wardrobe filled mostly with brand when i first startrd in the fashion, i dreamed of it but i thought it was imposible for someone like me.

I added both as comparisons, and i'm glad i was able to find a 2012 picture, i left lolita in 2017 due to several stuff happening in my life but i came back with all my love for the fashion in 2018.
Obviously, not all my coords are in the pictures, i used to be a "lifestyler" even if I only owned like 10 pieces hah, nowadays i wouldnt consider myself a lifestyler anymore but i wear the fashion weekly when i go out.
2019 timeline

2015 timeline

I'm still looking for my 2008 pictures so i can have a laugh, hope i can find them someday.

Comentarios